Wednesday, May 14, 2014

THE NEWEST CATKID

THE NEWEST CATKID - by Panda. One of the things that binds Aoi Tokugawa and I so closely is that we not only enjoy what each other does, but we participate ~ share. For example, we both have a great deal of fun doing Catman Comix and the Nekojins and Catkids. Typically, Aoi does the drawings and provides the storyline, and I tidy things up, add conversation bubbles, and otherwise computerize things for the net. Recently, Aoi suggested that I try my hand at cartooning, since I have many ideas for cartoons and because I seem to carry a bunch of Catkids around in my head day and night. Well...I've been working at it and almost have Catman and Super Sumie down; although, Sumie comes out a bit too fat, so I'm still working on that. But I have been drawing Catkids a lot and I think I finally have it down. Aside from Annabelle Nekojin, this is my first Catkid.





Copyright 2014 by Hayato Tokugawa, Catman Comix, and the Kitty Mafia Artworx.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment